Have read it may be the o2 sensor. Does anyone know how much that might cost to have looked at? or any other suggestions?
Just bought a 1990 240 DL sedan and I'm not impressed with the gas mileage. on 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenwood, ME
- 40,000 Mile Service ($110 - 175) in Ellsworth, KS
- Oil Pump Replacement ($521 - 746) in Lakeport, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($194 - 279) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mazomanie, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($566 - 624) in Duffield, VA