Just bought 1996 SunFire with 2.2. Engine has is noisy had ticking sound, runs rough and does not want to rev up. Any suggestions? I am disabled, spent $800 last month on my Chrysler only to have to junk it, can't afford anything else. Please any suggestions what to check.
Just bought 1996 SunFire with 2.2. Engine has is noisy had ticking sound. on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($105 - 186) in Havelock, NC
- 120,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Mount Carmel, SC
- Battery Replacement ($140 - 179) in Elberon, VA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($167 - 677) in Lebanon, MO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in New York Mills, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($69 - 127) in Braggadocio, MO