Just bought 1996 SunFire with 2.2. Engine has is noisy had ticking sound, runs rough and does not want to rev up. Any suggestions? I am disabled, spent $800 last month on my Chrysler only to have to junk it, can't afford anything else. Please any suggestions what to check.
Just bought 1996 SunFire with 2.2. Engine has is noisy had ticking sound. on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- My headlights only work on high beams, they flash off & on in low beams not work
- Battery runs down new battery alternator fine. I took all the light bulbs out
- My car got stuck in Neutral today in the shifter moves front to back.
- All the dash lights came on an my car just stopped shifting now its stuck in thi
- My car will not go past 30 in drive, but it will if I manually put it in 2nd
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - $173) in Havelock, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($100 - $124) in Mount Carmel, SC
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Elberon, VA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lebanon, MO
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($100 - $113) in New York Mills, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($816 - $1,121) in Braggadocio, MO