Just started recently. Took it to the Honda dealer. They said that all three of mounts were bad needed to be replace. Could that be the reason for it to jump out of gear when I make right turns or hit a dip or do you think I am having transmission problems?
Jumps out of gear when I make right turn. What could be the problem? on 2003 Honda Pilot
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2003 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Loleta, CA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($634 - 799) in Boston, KY
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,030 - 1,317) in Shreveport, LA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($159 - 212) in Villamont, VA
- Water Pump Replacement ($479 - 695) in Jonas Ridge, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($115 - 259) in Graham, KY