Just started recently. Took it to the Honda dealer. They said that all three of mounts were bad needed to be replace. Could that be the reason for it to jump out of gear when I make right turns or hit a dip or do you think I am having transmission problems?
Jumps out of gear when I make right turn. What could be the problem? on 2003 Honda Pilot
Asked by for the 2003 Honda Pilot
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Water leaking onto driver and passenger floor boards even when car is in garage!
- clicking noise , like tapping coming from engine on startups, warms up then stop
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
2003 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($272 - $345) in Loleta, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($174 - $319) in Boston, KY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Shreveport, LA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Villamont, VA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($310 - $847) in Jonas Ridge, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($690 - $829) in Graham, KY