2004 Audi Allroad V6 - CEL on. Pulled a code this morning. Torque converter. Under warranty. But what is that occasional jingly sound that's coming from under the hood on the passenger side. Does it have to do with the torque converter?
Jingly sound. on 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
- new brakes new caliper do I need to change rubber brake hose
- sunroof leak resulted in electrical failure. will audi cover cost of repair
- after driving car for a good while and engine is hot, after letting car sit a while it may not want to start. it gets fuel but seems to not fire on enough cylinders to start. after it totally cools down it starts fine. what is the cause?
- replaced battery now wont go into gear
- what could be wrong when the car is in safety mode