2004 Audi Allroad V6 - CEL on. Pulled a code this morning. Torque converter. Under warranty. But what is that occasional jingly sound that's coming from under the hood on the passenger side. Does it have to do with the torque converter?
Jingly sound. on 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems(15)
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair Estimates
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Q&A(18)
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls(3)
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Shops
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
- When I make turns I hear a clicking sound near my wheels. What is that?
- new brakes new caliper do I need to change rubber brake hose
- what could be wrong when the car is in safety mode
- changed the fuel pump, still not getting fuel is there a fuel shutoff switch or?
- front suspension won't lift. car bounces and scraps ground. left outside 2 weeks undriven. could have possible rain damage. what do you suspect the problem to be and do you have a rough estimate on the cost? the car has 108k miles on it. thank you
2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($465 - $872) in Clay, AL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($182 - $236) in Erie, ND
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($655 - $2,401) in Jeffersonville, IN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($379 - $552) in Bethany, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($330 - $414) in Newington, VA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Barbers Point Nas, HI