2004 Audi Allroad V6 - CEL on. Pulled a code this morning. Torque converter. Under warranty. But what is that occasional jingly sound that's coming from under the hood on the passenger side. Does it have to do with the torque converter?
Jingly sound. on 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems(15)
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair Estimates
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Q&A(18)
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls(3)
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Shops
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
- When I make turns I hear a clicking sound near my wheels. What is that?
- new brakes new caliper do I need to change rubber brake hose
- sunroof leak resulted in electrical failure. will audi cover cost of repair
- after driving car for a good while and engine is hot, after letting car sit a while it may not want to start. it gets fuel but seems to not fire on enough cylinders to start. after it totally cools down it starts fine. what is the cause?
- replaced battery now wont go into gear
2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Estimates
- 95,000 Mile Service ($335 - 477) in Clay, AL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Erie, ND
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($459 - 556) in Jeffersonville, IN
- 70,000 Mile Service ($109 - 184) in Bethany, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($428 - 463) in Newington, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($776 - 1,172) in Barbers Point Nas, HI