i got a 92 jetta for my daughter guy said it was the ignition.got a replacment and when you try to start it the dash lights come on but when you turn it to start everything goes out.no turn over ,lights, nothing. any ideas?
jetta wont turn over on 1992 Volkswagen Jetta
I bought a 99 jetta it doesnt have a code reader port under the dash!! Thier is a box behind the left headlight with wires going to it!! My car wont turn over? Ive changed the crank sensor! Still wont turn tested the ignition sensor but my tester wont glo
2 answersNovember 14, 2015
2 answersFebruary 09, 2010
2 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerMarch 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?