i got a 92 jetta for my daughter guy said it was the ignition.got a replacment and when you try to start it the dash lights come on but when you turn it to start everything goes out.no turn over ,lights, nothing. any ideas?
jetta wont turn over on 1992 Volkswagen Jetta
I bought a 99 jetta it doesnt have a code reader port under the dash!! Thier is a box behind the left headlight with wires going to it!! My car wont turn over? Ive changed the crank sensor! Still wont turn tested the ignition sensor but my tester wont glo
2 answersNovember 14, 2015
2 answersFebruary 09, 2010
2 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2010
1 answerMarch 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?