i got a 92 jetta for my daughter guy said it was the ignition.got a replacment and when you try to start it the dash lights come on but when you turn it to start everything goes out.no turn over ,lights, nothing. any ideas?
jetta wont turn over on 1992 Volkswagen Jetta
I bought a 99 jetta it doesnt have a code reader port under the dash!! Thier is a box behind the left headlight with wires going to it!! My car wont turn over? Ive changed the crank sensor! Still wont turn tested the ignition sensor but my tester wont glo
2 answersNovember 14, 2015
2 answersFebruary 09, 2010
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta162 reports
2 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
1992 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($440 - $648) in Hart, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($722 - $1,150) in Booneville, MS
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($158 - $621) in Devers, TX
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Fairton, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($425 - $485) in Spring Hope, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($118 - $217) in Mount Vernon, OH