I replaced vac lines fuel regulator and check all connections
jetta will idle but dies when you give it gas? on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
1 more answer , 1 more comment
what is your fuel pressure? how old is your fuel filter?
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
1991 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($158 - 621) in South Bend, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($872 - 1,293) in Colmesneil, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - 103) in Hastings, NE
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Badger, SD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($388 - 582) in Milwaukee, WI
- Battery Cable Replacement ($189 - 213) in South Boardman, MI