I have been having this problem for a while with no known solution as of yet. After driving for any random amount of time and then coming to a stop for any more than five minutes, there is a large chance that my engine light will come on. After this, my car will act fine until i release the accelerator, and then it will slow down, or jerk back, slightly. I am not sure what is causing this, and I cannot have the code read because of another problem I do not know the answer to, but have asked about in another question. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Jerky riding on 1995 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1995 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Lakewood, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Quemado, NM
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($786 - 1,143) in Conception, MO
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($407 - 613) in West Point, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($159 - 199) in Isle la Motte, VT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($521 - 553) in Monmouth, IL