idles bad was working fine parked at work and when i got off now it seems like it aint getting the right amount off gas too air when i tried too take off it was jerking bad when i tried to go in reverse it just died my cousin thinks its the o2 sensor any one got any ideas
jerks gets up to like 20 dies in reverse on 1993 Chevrolet Lumina
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
December 07, 2010
i would have the mass air flow checked for proper operation.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go