idles bad was working fine parked at work and when i got off now it seems like it aint getting the right amount off gas too air when i tried too take off it was jerking bad when i tried to go in reverse it just died my cousin thinks its the o2 sensor any one got any ideas
jerks gets up to like 20 dies in reverse on 1993 Chevrolet Lumina
Asked by for the 1993 Chevrolet Lumina
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
December 07, 2010
i would have the mass air flow checked for proper operation.
- RepairPal's Tips for Getting Your Tires #WinterReady This January
- What Is Idling and Does It Help Your Car? The Myth of "Warming Up"
- Enter to Win: Get Home for the Holidays with RepairPal!
- Is Your Car Actually Safe This Winter? Winterizing Your Vehicle For Rain and Snow
- What are the Common Causes of Misfires?
This week's top 10
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($172 - $242) in North Robinson, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($415 - $579) in Toeterville, IA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Portage, OH
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Troy, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($147 - $370) in Penn Yan, NY
- Throttle Body Replacement ($447 - $466) in Chesapeake Beach, MD