idles bad was working fine parked at work and when i got off now it seems like it aint getting the right amount off gas too air when i tried too take off it was jerking bad when i tried to go in reverse it just died my cousin thinks its the o2 sensor any one got any ideas
jerks gets up to like 20 dies in reverse on 1993 Chevrolet Lumina
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
December 07, 2010
i would have the mass air flow checked for proper operation.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Where is the key-less remote receiver(not transmitter)located?
- Will a 1995 Chevy lumina APC van catalytic converter fit on a 1991 Chevy lumina
- A/C blowing warm , temp dropped then skyrocketed, lost steering.
- Where is the key-less receiving unit located?
- My ck engine light comes on. Im going 55-60 mph and it totally shuts off.