When on drive but stationary it jerks , also when reversing with foot on brakes, jerks then picks up when quick acceleration required
Jerking when instant acceleration, jerking when reversing, brake & stationary on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?