My car jerks when I'm driving at a constant speed at 40 mph or higher. The engine codes says I have a Transmission Component Slipping, but I wanna know how much that will be to fix and what it may or may not be, I'm very limited on money and no mechanic can help me until I pay for a 50 dollar diagnostic scan. Thank you for those of you who may answer this question.
Jerking when driving at a constant speed. on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 more answer
2 answersDecember 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($236 - 305) in Decherd, TN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($242 - 345) in Sulphur, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($311 - 501) in Gatzke, MN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($103 - 141) in Avalon, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($238 - 274) in Lyon Station, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($981 - 1,012) in North Anson, ME