what causes the car to jerk while driving at times it seem as through it wants to cut off. it does a losts of jerking
jerking on 2006 Suzuki Forenza
BEST ANSWER by dandd,
June 26, 2009
I would check for misfire codes. Are there any Check Engine Lights on?
1 answer 1 comment
0 answersMarch 02, 2015
3 answersFebruary 12, 2011
0 answersFebruary 20, 2011
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerApril 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Forenza Questions
- How do I remove my spear tire?
- wont start. checked spark plug wire at coil. it sparks red.
- The high side reads low on my garge and the low side reads very high
- does my car have a chip key ? I bought this car recently for my daughter
- lights for ac/defrost/recirculate do not illuminate in dash. ac stays on reg