first the starter was just spinning but not hiting the flywheel so we though that the flywheel needed replace,drop tran, took out flywheel,flywheel not bad replaced flywheel and put in new starter,starter was the promblem.started jeep,ok but test drove and found out that it was driving fourwheel drive because we didnot put the fourwheel drive pushrod in place,but before that jeep crank up 4 times,test drove 2 times.got ready start jeep 2 fix 4 wheeldrive push-rod,jeep started,put in drive,and jeep cut off,now engine turns over but want start,also notice that catalic converter sencer, after the cat. coverter was damage,what now??crank sencer??engine computer??auto shutdown relay??dont know??please help[
jeep what start turn over but no fire on 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(26)
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(110)
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(6)
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- will not shift out of park. have repeatedly kill and restart engine.
- when I start the engine, one of the overhead map lights turns on
- Good day to you first off...My left rear turn signal is not working. Help!!
- engine is misfiring injector circuit open cylinder 3 what do I do ??
- Just replaced the steering gear box, put power steering fluid in and stuff but