Just had battery replaced. All hoses and wires seem to be hooked up. When put it park it shudders a little bit, then cuts off.
Jeep runs fine until I put it in park. Then it stalls. on 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- smoke from right side of engine but not from value cover
- Driving and code ESP/BAS and Traction control symbol lights up. Engine rpms flu
- Installed a new water pump and serpentine belt and now the car won't start?
- I have replaced the tail,brake light bulbs and they blow out know the fuses blow
- Check engine lt. says its a miss in 6th cylinder. replaced solenoid coil pack