So I have a 2007 jeep patriot 4x4 it is a standard and at 63000 miles the abs 4x4 ESP and the traction control lights came on so I took it to the dealer they put a new speed sensor on it. And now at 90k miles they are all back. They have come on and off randomly over the last few weeks and today when I try to stop it acts like it is sliding or skidding. Almost a feeling like the brakes are locking up.The gas milage has also dropped drastically today .. Do you think the issues are connected? And any ideas?
Jeep patriot warning light are on. Are my problems connected to one another? on 2007 Jeep Patriot
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Patriot Questions
- Why is my vehicle only going 20 miles per hour
- Repair price for TIMING CHAIN and 3 pulleys
- can a prob. with the transmission cause the front drivers side bearings 2 go bad
- ETC FLASHING/ESC ON STEADY Throttle body checks good... NEED HELP.
- I have a misfiring issue with my jeep patriot 2007 model. While steaming, two out of the four plugs will be working while the others won't, and in a short while, both plugs previously working stops and the other two suddenly starts. What's the solution?