So I have a 2007 jeep patriot 4x4 it is a standard and at 63000 miles the abs 4x4 ESP and the traction control lights came on so I took it to the dealer they put a new speed sensor on it. And now at 90k miles they are all back. They have come on and off randomly over the last few weeks and today when I try to stop it acts like it is sliding or skidding. Almost a feeling like the brakes are locking up.The gas milage has also dropped drastically today .. Do you think the issues are connected? And any ideas?
Jeep patriot warning light are on. Are my problems connected to one another? on 2007 Jeep Patriot
Asked by for the 2007 Jeep Patriot
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Patriot Questions
- Engine won't turn over. It just clicks. Starter recently replaced.
- Do both thermostats have to be replaced when one goes bad?
- What could cause a clicking sound when i accelerate, even in park?
- were are the two thermostats on my 2014 Patriot
- when I auto start my truck it runs for 10 secs and shuts off
2007 Jeep Patriot Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Eckley, CO
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Maryland Heights, MO
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($734 - $953) in State Park, SC
- Oil Pump Replacement ($750 - $936) in Wilmore, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Coldwater, KS
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Roanoke, LA