I opened my sunroof a few days ago. it is about 4 inches open. When i went to close it, it would not close. There is no sound, so the motor is not working. However, the motor IS working is working to open it. I unplugged my battery to try resetting motor. we are expecting T storms in 1.5 days.
jeep liberty sunroof unable to close. it opens fine. Help.. on 2004 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- alarm goes off when i try and start my car. I replaced battery, didn't help
- Do I have to go to a dealer just to check my transmission fluid?
- While driving, the transmission jumps out of gear? I have an automatic.
- Back breaks locking up cant drive it, no fix no one knows whats wrong
- What does it mean when the accelerator starts making noise?