Reviews for Jaguar XKR years:

Jaguar XKR Reviews and Owner Comments

Jaguar XKROwner Reviews (8 reviews)
  • 2001 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Erie, PA, June 14, 2014 11:18
    Purchased the ('01) XKR in 2010 with 78K miles. Absolutely no regrets. So much fun to drive ! Electronic suspension system makes it's settings automatically - based on your speed (50%), and your road conditions (50%). At low speeds the setting is pretty loose and feels sloppy. Take the same road, w/ the same bumps at a higher speed - and the suspension tightens up dramatically and feels fine. I think some of the sensors send false messages as they get old....(ex: "the boot is unlatched" and it's really not). But it's no big deal. You clear it - and the message goes away.
  • 2002 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Castle Rock, CO, June 06, 2014 06:08
    This is a great car! I'm the proud 2nd owner with 48K miles on the vehicle. Have had no problems with the vehicle until this week when the timing tensioners wore out and fractured. Attention all Jaguar owners...check and REPLACE the old timing chain tensioners or get ready to spend some $$$. All 4 tensioners and chains needed to be replaced. Went ahead and did the water pump and some other misc service but this is going to cost $5K. Could have save half of that with an inspection and replacement early on if I'd known. Good Luck and Happy Motoring!
  • 2014 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Clearfield, PA, April 09, 2014 13:34
    Just bought a new 2014 xkr, airbag light came on. Called the dealer, they arranged for a pick up of the vehicle and provided me a loaner. During the time I was waiting for the pick up the fuel fill cap light warning came on. I am just worried with this being a brand new car and so expensive. Hopefully it's nothing, and all comes out positive.
  • 2005 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Elk Grove, CA, April 02, 2013 17:38
    Purchased my used Jag XKR 3 yrs ago with 43k miles and driven it 6k miles.It came with the slightest little rattle in Left Rear.Been told it's in the Strut.Wondering if that could be the sound since nothing up shows with visual inspection.
  • 2007 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Watkinsville, GA, February 24, 2011 17:46
    i have Infiniti , BMW, and porsche but my favorite my jaguar Xkr best car ever have so far.
  • 2003 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Shalimar, FL, January 29, 2011 13:01
    had to replace bearings in rear both axels at low mileage
  • 2007 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Duluth, GA, September 11, 2010 04:38
    My 2007 XKR coupe has been a fabulous car. It shows how far Jaguar has come in the last 5 years. I also own a 2006 XJ8L that is a daily driver. It has also been one of my favorite cars and completely trouble free. Before the Jags, I had owned over 30 BMWs and MBs.
  • 2005 Jaguar XKR
    UnKnown Name, Peoria, IL, January 14, 2010 16:35
    This car is great. I use it as a daily driver. It has had an occasional problem and i took it to a local import service and it hasn't had a problem since. One of Jaguar's best!