Reviews for Jaguar XKR years:

Jaguar XKR Reviews and Owner Comments

Jaguar XKROwner Reviews (6 reviews)
  • 2014 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Clearfield, PA, April 09, 2014 13:34
    Just bought a new 2014 xkr, airbag light came on. Called the dealer, they arranged for a pick up of the vehicle and provided me a loaner. During the time I was waiting for the pick up the fuel fill cap light warning came on. I am just worried with this being a brand new car and so expensive. Hopefully it's nothing, and all comes out positive.
  • 2005 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Elk Grove, CA, April 02, 2013 17:38
    Purchased my used Jag XKR 3 yrs ago with 43k miles and driven it 6k miles.It came with the slightest little rattle in Left Rear.Been told it's in the Strut.Wondering if that could be the sound since nothing up shows with visual inspection.
  • 2007 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Watkinsville, GA, February 24, 2011 17:46
    i have Infiniti , BMW, and porsche but my favorite my jaguar Xkr best car ever have so far.
  • 2003 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Shalimar, FL, January 29, 2011 13:01
    had to replace bearings in rear both axels at low mileage
  • 2007 Jaguar XKR
    Visitor, Duluth, GA, September 11, 2010 04:38
    My 2007 XKR coupe has been a fabulous car. It shows how far Jaguar has come in the last 5 years. I also own a 2006 XJ8L that is a daily driver. It has also been one of my favorite cars and completely trouble free. Before the Jags, I had owned over 30 BMWs and MBs.
  • 2005 Jaguar XKR
    UnKnown Name, Peoria, IL, January 14, 2010 16:35
    This car is great. I use it as a daily driver. It has had an occasional problem and i took it to a local import service and it hasn't had a problem since. One of Jaguar's best!