Jaguar XJS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Jaguar XJS
- Is there an electrical person working there familiar to fix the electronics unde
- Car makes noise between 1st and 2nd gear.
- When I put it into drive it starts in first gear and as it shifts into 2nd gear it makes a clunk and then goes into 2nd and no problem after that. What's causing this clunk ?
- When I start off it clunky before going into 2nd gear.whats cause of this.
- Jag has been sitting for 2 years. When cars started it misfires, Why?
Jaguar XJS Problems
The upper bushings on the front shock absorbers are prone to failure and may produce a rattling/jingling noise as the car is driven over bumps.
Jaguar XJS Questions
replaced fuel injector
Engine was running when I was degreasing engine compartment. I used a good amount of water at a car wash rinsing it off and it ran for several minutes after I finished the rinse. Engine cut out just as I was about to close the hood and drive off. Cranks all day, but does not start. Car towed a...
Jaguar XJS Recalls
Jaguar XJS Reviews
Touring at it's best! at 100mph blows away Corvettes
this car requires a little maintenance but it is really a pleasure to drive.
power steering is hard to add fluid, cannot even see it, and hard to work on.