Reviews for Jaguar XJ6 years:

Jaguar XJ6 Reviews and Owner Comments

Jaguar XJ6Owner Reviews (8 reviews)
  • 1990 Jaguar XJ6
    Sheila Daniele, Kennett Square, PA, August 07, 2013 08:17
    Have a problem with the front drivers left door . replaced the door handle the window motor and Actuator. New switch and the window and the mirrors will not work. Please Help !!!
  • 1996 Jaguar XJ6
    kdvelectric, Chicago, IL, November 20, 2012 12:32
    I bought a 96 xj6 that was a hurricane Katrina victim. Apparently insurance companies totaled most of these cars out due to the cost of new manufactue replacement parts. Well I recently purchased my 96 xj6 @ a rock-bottom price of 1800.00 after it had been kicked around a few auctions since 05. I was very skeptical at the time,so I had to learn the hard way.The body was completely rust-free and the interior was immaculate,so I figured it was worth putting some money into the car, and officially welcome myself to the "Jaguar owners club"by sneaking in through the back door financially! Thanks to the help of e-bay for used parts and a finding a good mechanic that knows these cars(Import Auto Group, So.Holland Il)I had them do the basics and got a full diagnostic report to get my Jag back to life, then I took it from there.(About 900.00 worth of work) I just recently replaced the rear diff as well. My cost w/part & labor was 800.00...Now I finally got this cat purring like it was a kitten again. It still needs a few small odds and ends to be perfect,but I now own a beautiful all original 96 Jag w/ 86K on it.Expect to put some $$$ into one of these cars,but if your smart about it,your not going to end up spending a small fortune. Please note,that if I had to do bodywork on this car,it would not have been worth it. I was fortunate to start out w/ a rust free car w/an immaculate interior.
    Visitor, Fort Lauderdale, FL, October 19, 2012 11:04
    I have 1993 xj6 i replace the ac trinary switch and the coolant switch but the blower motor will not work , can someone tell me where is the relay for this THANKS
  • 1990 Jaguar XJ6
    Magic Mike, Charleston, SC, August 24, 2011 20:26
    PURCHASED A NICE XJ6 SOVERIGN JAGUAR AND ITS A GREAT VEHICLE. TRUE ROAD HOG. WHEN I PURCHASED IT THE DASH ELECTRICAL PANEL WOULD NOT WORK. (TEMP,SPEED,OIL)I REPLACED ALL THE FUSES AND NOTHING WORKS. MY WIFE HAS GIVEN OUT OF GAS SEVERAL TIMES SO NOW WE HAVE TO CARRY A 3 GAL. RESERVE CAN IN THE TRUNK JUST IN CASE. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. I WILL KEEP THE CAR FOREVER BUT I MUST INSURE MY WIFE DRIVE SAFE. HELP. MIKEL G.
  • 1995 Jaguar XJ6
    cwflorence, Forsyth, GA, December 09, 2010 16:31
    The engine will not accelerate . It smothers on acceleration. The Dealer in Atlanta could not repair it. They worked on it for 3days and gave up. Many parts were replaced. Diagnostic equipment could not detect the problem.
  • 1994 Jaguar XJ6
    Visitor, Coralville, IA, December 09, 2010 16:31
    i bought 94 xj6 first the body look good inside even beter has problem mecanic wish has mercedes driven train and power train
    Visitor, Winona, MS, April 18, 2010 19:02
    I bought a XJ6.Love the power & handling.Very easy for anyone to work on.
    Visitor, New Cumberland, PA, March 31, 2010 09:45
    bought used still ironing out kinks