Jaguar XJ Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Jaguar XJ
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
Jaguar XJ Recalls
297 vehicles are being recalled because one or both rear tow adjustment links may come loose from the rear sub-frame. These adjustment links are used to help control rear wheel alignment. If a tow link were to come loose a loss of directional control could result, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the nut and washer assembly on the rear toe links to correct this concern.
The securing nuts on the wiper arms may not be tightened correctly. If this is the case the wiper arm may become loose, as a result the wiper may not function correctly and in extreme cases, fall off of the vehicle. The recall procedure involves ensuring the wiper arms are securely attached to the spindle and the securing nut is tightened properly.