Jaguar X-Type Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Jaguar X-Type
- Why do I have the smell of gas inside my cabin
- I was backing up in snow and my back tires spun however my front did not.AWD Why
- What is an appropriate battery for a 2002 2.5l X-Type Jag?
- Check engine light flashes on and off. What can it be?
- Changed discs n pads in front my xtype 02 now got abs and management lights on
Jaguar X-Type Problems
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
Premature automatic transmission failure is common. Diagnoses of the fault will be necessary to determine if repair or replacement is the proper repair.
Jaguar X-Type Questions
I have a strong gas smell in the cabin running or not
My Aunt's Jag needs a battery. She's being told that she needs a $200+ Jag battery. Are there less exspensive batteries that she can get at other than the Jag dealer?
Flashes on and off. Changed spark plugs. Changed a leaking hoes. Stalls when i speed up. I cant find any leaks. Engine also shakes.
Jaguar X-Type Recalls
Jaguar X-Type Reviews
my white 2005 x-type jaguar is the best vehicle i have driven and owned! i am grateful for it because DRIVING it brings my daily life SO MUCH JOY!!! PRAISE ALMIGHTY GOD!
this is the best car i've owned as well as driven. a truly glorious experience and the highlight of my everyday is driving my champaigne colored 2005 x-type jaguar. :) PRAISE GOD!!!!!
Love the car