Jaguar X-Type Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Jaguar X-Type
- I have a 2004 jagaur x type 3.o motor and noticed my front wheels dont function
- Why is engine light on? Only bought a month ago done less than 200 miles
- reverse did not work in my 2004 jaguar x type
- Engine light is on... Air goes on and off...
- How do I fix the problem of the engine light on and the heat indicator on?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
Jaguar X-Type Problems
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
The plastic coolant reservoir is prone to leak. The reservoir can mysteriously lose coolant or coolant may pool under the engine compartment. If this occurs, the coolant reservoir should be inspected for cracks. If leaks are neglected, the reservoir may fail and cause the engine to overheat.
Jaguar X-Type Questions
112,000 miles - just bought and less than 100 miles engine light is on- something about cams, expensive? Also AC goes on then quits? Getting full diagnostic test on Monday. Any suggestions?
do not experience jerking when accelerating normally or slowly
im at my wits end! Replaced my position sensor at the throttle body with another and still have the same code. I don't know if its positioned right or if it too is bad since its a used one from the junk yard.im in need of help. I love my jag but she may have to go.
Jaguar X-Type Recalls
Jaguar X-Type Reviews
my white 2005 x-type jaguar is the best vehicle i have driven and owned! i am grateful for it because DRIVING it brings my daily life SO MUCH JOY!!! PRAISE ALMIGHTY GOD!
this is the best car i've owned as well as driven. a truly glorious experience and the highlight of my everyday is driving my champaigne colored 2005 x-type jaguar. :) PRAISE GOD!!!!!
Sporty suspension - a road-hugger. Nice pickup for only a 2.5 liter engine. Comfortable seating, fun to drive overall.