My car will drive fine and then all of a sudden,it slows down to nothing. Jerks,shrudders and slows down to about 5 miles an hour. Not only is this humiliating,it's dangerous and I'm scared to drive it. I've taken it back to the mechanic who diagnosed it 3 times already. Help!! Any suggestions ?
I've taken my car back 3 times for the same problem and that is a problem fuel pump. on 1997 Dodge Neon
Asked by Visitor for the 1997 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
1997 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crawford, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($137 - 224) in Rockwood, ME
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($57 - 223) in Stockton, UT
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($133 - 172) in Gans, OK
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Irrigon, OR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 73) in Hometown, IL