I've changed the HO1S and HO2S but the light was still on. I've then changed the exhaust gas completely but the light still remained. Can you please advise about what may cause this?
I've scanned the above car and got a trouble code P1166. on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($823 - 1,089) in Cimarron, NM
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - 735) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Solway, MN
- 110,000 Mile Service ($485 - 662) in Chelsea, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($423 - 915) in Curran, MI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Urbana, IN