I first noticed the issue several years ago and made a patch but I would like to fix it right. I seem to have lost the ground for the wiper motor, the turn signals and the door chime. I ran a wire from the wiper motor case to the fender ground and have been ok for several years. The wire finally broke at the eyelet and now I would like to find the real problem and fix it correctly. Does anyone know where the wiper motor grounds to the frame?
I've lost ground somewhere. on 1991 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order