I first noticed the issue several years ago and made a patch but I would like to fix it right. I seem to have lost the ground for the wiper motor, the turn signals and the door chime. I ran a wire from the wiper motor case to the fender ground and have been ok for several years. The wire finally broke at the eyelet and now I would like to find the real problem and fix it correctly. Does anyone know where the wiper motor grounds to the frame?
I've lost ground somewhere. on 1991 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 1991 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Car is leaking from around water pump but is not the water pump! Firestone said,
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
1991 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($991 - $1,527) in Glenoma, WA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($336 - $525) in Oquossoc, ME
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($143 - $216) in Pennington, AL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($276 - $400) in Galena, KS
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($239 - $374) in Nashville, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($340 - $831) in Decatur, IN