I first noticed the issue several years ago and made a patch but I would like to fix it right. I seem to have lost the ground for the wiper motor, the turn signals and the door chime. I ran a wire from the wiper motor case to the fender ground and have been ok for several years. The wire finally broke at the eyelet and now I would like to find the real problem and fix it correctly. Does anyone know where the wiper motor grounds to the frame?
I've lost ground somewhere. on 1991 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1991 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($214 - 274) in Glenoma, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($146 - 353) in Oquossoc, ME
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($384 - 623) in Pennington, AL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($389 - 525) in Galena, KS
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($357 - 823) in Nashville, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($123 - 132) in Decatur, IN