I had a machine shop check and shave the heads , I also replaced the intake manifold gasket and head gaskets and still get water in the oil. this jeep has the AMC 304 motor in it . any ideas?
ive got a 66 cj-5 that no matter what ive done still get water in the oil on 1990 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.
1990 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($588 - 743) in Depoe Bay, OR
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($670 - 905) in Windsor, OH
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($49 - 103) in Huguenot, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($119 - 190) in Middlesex, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($86 - 112) in Lanesboro, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($337 - 422) in Lawtons, NY