done plugs/rot/wir/cap/fuelfilter/all vac hoses, when I get to about 60-65 mph I get a lite miss and stall when giving it gas and hold it steady gets worse as time go's on vacum readings are good at idel and mid range?? Can you please help me thank you for your time in this matter..when comp-resets i'll get some codes if i get reply
I've got a 1986 cad-deville the motor run great at idle have change ICS done on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($244 - 339) in Sidon, MS
- 15,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Elverson, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($386 - 667) in Grenville, NM
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($490 - 993) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($375 - 433) in Wadsworth, NV
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 171) in McCammon, ID