done plugs/rot/wir/cap/fuelfilter/all vac hoses, when I get to about 60-65 mph I get a lite miss and stall when giving it gas and hold it steady gets worse as time go's on vacum readings are good at idel and mid range?? Can you please help me thank you for your time in this matter..when comp-resets i'll get some codes if i get reply
I've got a 1986 cad-deville the motor run great at idle have change ICS done on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($442 - 698) in Sidon, MS
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Elverson, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($243 - 449) in Grenville, NM
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Millville, NJ
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wadsworth, NV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - 566) in McCammon, ID