done plugs/rot/wir/cap/fuelfilter/all vac hoses, when I get to about 60-65 mph I get a lite miss and stall when giving it gas and hold it steady gets worse as time go's on vacum readings are good at idel and mid range?? Can you please help me thank you for your time in this matter..when comp-resets i'll get some codes if i get reply
I've got a 1986 cad-deville the motor run great at idle have change ICS done on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - $455) in Sidon, MS
- Oil Pump Replacement ($472 - $696) in Elverson, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($923 - $1,040) in Grenville, NM
- AC Condenser Replacement ($384 - $645) in Millville, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($122 - $322) in Wadsworth, NV
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($103 - $121) in McCammon, ID