Is it possilbe for a intake gasket to be bad. Sometimes the power is low, but when I get up to speed I have no problems.
I've changed my apark plugs and I still have a puff of white smoke when I start. on 1998 BMW 740iL
1 answer 1 comment
POSS VALVE SEALS NOT ALWAYS THOUGH. GET A DIAG AND EST
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- Lights don't work properly on 2001 740IL
- How much to fix timing belt
- My air condition working great and the car wouldn't start while checking how together my car started they were checking my fuses, when they got the car started my A/C want turn on at all! Would you please help me?
- Car starts & cuts off 2-3 times before it runs
- I recently purchased a used engine for my 2001 740il BMW it is a 99 540 series connected it using my wiring engine harness the wheel spinner and it sounded like it was trying to start but it didn't