Well it first started when I hit a little water puddle on day and it started cutttin out, hissing and trying to kill itself. Well I did a complete tune up on it and even replaced all the sensors on the throttle body and the crank sensor. Now it idles fine until you try and give it a little gas then it coughs and almost does this backfire in the throttle body but anything over 2000 rpms its fine. I need help!! Vacuum leak? Firing? Ive done everything i can think of.
Ive been having a problem with my truck, Whenever i hit the gas it tries to drop on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?