Well it first started when I hit a little water puddle on day and it started cutttin out, hissing and trying to kill itself. Well I did a complete tune up on it and even replaced all the sensors on the throttle body and the crank sensor. Now it idles fine until you try and give it a little gas then it coughs and almost does this backfire in the throttle body but anything over 2000 rpms its fine. I need help!! Vacuum leak? Firing? Ive done everything i can think of.
Ive been having a problem with my truck, Whenever i hit the gas it tries to drop on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($230 - $359) in New Freedom, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($268 - $508) in Baldwin, ND
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($250 - $362) in Cleverdale, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($225 - $329) in Van Lear, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($351 - $368) in Dewitt, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($221 - $349) in McKenna, WA