replaced the gasket and the timing expansion cover its still leakin so wht do i do.do i just gety gasket sealent and goop it on.i think the default must be on the timing side but i dont want to replace that.not to mention this leak sprung up out of nowhere wqithout anything causing it that i know off.hhhheeeellllppppp
ive actually found a way to view the leak and it turns out that even though i on 1998 Mercedes-Benz E430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- driver seat forward control does not work
- Check oil light on - not low on oil.
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- All the buttons on the steering wheel stopped working. Which computer controls
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?