replaced the gasket and the timing expansion cover its still leakin so wht do i do.do i just gety gasket sealent and goop it on.i think the default must be on the timing side but i dont want to replace that.not to mention this leak sprung up out of nowhere wqithout anything causing it that i know off.hhhheeeellllppppp
ive actually found a way to view the leak and it turns out that even though i on 1998 Mercedes-Benz E430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- The first time I tried using the A/C, there was no electricity to comp. Fuse OK
- When driving regular speed, the car jerks/kicks back only once.
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?
- When I shift into drive, gears donot change engine runs high in same gear?
1998 Mercedes-Benz E430 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($303 - $419) in Garfield, WA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,236 - $1,483) in Hometown, WV
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($449 - $654) in Custer City, OK
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,439 - $3,531) in Pearson, WI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,166 - $1,241) in Ballouville, CT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($291 - $395) in Southgate, MI