It's good idea to mix a 12oz hy-per lube replacement additive with 5W-30 synthetic Mobil motor oil for my Toyota 4runner. Thanks
It's OK to use hy-per lube replacement additive with synthetic motor oil.
on 2007 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2007 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($198 - 287) in Clemons, IA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($217 - 320) in Burns, KS
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($190 - 499) in Bloomington, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Bethany Beach, DE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($111 - 298) in Pecos, NM
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($180 - 325) in Stickney, SD