It's good idea to mix a 12oz hy-per lube replacement additive with 5W-30 synthetic Mobil motor oil for my Toyota 4runner. Thanks
It's OK to use hy-per lube replacement additive with synthetic motor oil.
on 2007 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?