i was driving when my lights went dim and i had no guages, i replaced the batterie and put a new alternator on still had no guages worken and the new batterie died within 30 mins i looked at the fuses through the top glass of them they looked good also im missing the belt tension rod but tryed to tighten it the best i could does this have to be really tight in order for it to give me guages and charge up ?? tks kevin
its not charging on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersJuly 01, 2009
3 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2010
1 answerFebruary 24, 2010
4 answersDecember 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Why won't my AC and speed thermometer and the interor lights work on my truck
- Where is the ECT sensor located? I'm not able to find any useful information.
- AC stopped working and after disconnecting battery, now the vehicle won't start.
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?