i was driving when my lights went dim and i had no guages, i replaced the batterie and put a new alternator on still had no guages worken and the new batterie died within 30 mins i looked at the fuses through the top glass of them they looked good also im missing the belt tension rod but tryed to tighten it the best i could does this have to be really tight in order for it to give me guages and charge up ?? tks kevin
its not charging on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder72 reports
2 answersJuly 01, 2009
3 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?