i was driving when my lights went dim and i had no guages, i replaced the batterie and put a new alternator on still had no guages worken and the new batterie died within 30 mins i looked at the fuses through the top glass of them they looked good also im missing the belt tension rod but tryed to tighten it the best i could does this have to be really tight in order for it to give me guages and charge up ?? tks kevin
its not charging on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder107 reports
Reported by ncken828 and 111 others for the Nissan Pathfinder112 reports
2 answersJuly 01, 2009
3 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
1999 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - $117) in Swanlake, ID
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($266 - $331) in Montgomery Creek, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Freeport, ME
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Choccolocco, AL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Midway Park, NC
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Pawlet, VT