i was driving when my lights went dim and i had no guages, i replaced the batterie and put a new alternator on still had no guages worken and the new batterie died within 30 mins i looked at the fuses through the top glass of them they looked good also im missing the belt tension rod but tryed to tighten it the best i could does this have to be really tight in order for it to give me guages and charge up ?? tks kevin
its not charging on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersJuly 01, 2009
3 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2010
1 answerFebruary 24, 2010
4 answersDecember 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph
- A/c seems to to have blocked. Have changed filter drier filter also the dryer