water leak at the rear of the engine!
its leaking water behind the engine, but I cant see up in their to see where on 1997 Isuzu Rodeo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- I put a new water pump and now it won't start
- Why do i have to keep putting on a starter
- I changed the fuel pump and one of the plugs is different they sent a new plug
- Jumped time. If belt is still on tight can it be reset like it is?
- i dont want start but makes on when i turned ignation it say check engine
1997 Isuzu Rodeo Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Batesville, AR
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,010 - 1,366) in Clearfield, UT
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Natalbany, LA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - 197) in Dixon, MO
- Cruise Control Module Replacement ($228 - 264) in Wascott, WI
- Tailgate Lock Cylinder Replacement ($94 - 105) in Cairo, NE