can you please explain how to fix it too?
it's leaking transmission fluid when i drive it, what could it be? on 1996 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
1996 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Barnardsville, NC
- 70,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Duncan, OK
- Water Pump Replacement ($305 - 607) in Clayton, NM
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($87 - 117) in Ewing, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($347 - 415) in Paulden, AZ
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Goshen, CT