We first thought it was the battery,because the car would'nt start. But with a new battery it still wouldn't start sometimes. What it was,the shifter wasn't all the way up in Park.You think it's in Park,and it still rolls,or it's in reverse. You have to keep trying to put it in Park,and it will finally lock.
It's hard to get the shifter into Park on 1995 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
1995 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Westhampton, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($440 - 647) in South Haven, MN
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($99 - 127) in Monroe, OK
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($379 - 509) in Coeymans, NY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($212 - 263) in Tynan, TX
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 167) in Model, CO