Its to old to use the vin # so I need to find out how to get the code for a new key. there are 2 / 4 digit #s on the origonal key but I'm told its a 5 digit # I need ... Thanx a lot...
It's actualy a 1989 but I think I need a new key from Toyota. on 1990 Toyota Cressida
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Cressida Questions
- My cresida wont move except in reverse replaced filter and changed fluid but no
- what are the possible causes of a no crank/no start and no power?
- car cranks and idles step on the gas pedal.the car shuts off.
- I can drive my car around 20 miles and smoke will come out from under the hood,
- My car was overheating losing a little fluid out of rad.