Its to old to use the vin # so I need to find out how to get the code for a new key. there are 2 / 4 digit #s on the origonal key but I'm told its a 5 digit # I need ... Thanx a lot...
It's actualy a 1989 but I think I need a new key from Toyota. on 1990 Toyota Cressida
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Cressida Questions
- My cresida wont move except in reverse replaced filter and changed fluid but no
- what are the possible causes of a no crank/no start and no power?
- car cranks and idles step on the gas pedal.the car shuts off.
- I can drive my car around 20 miles and smoke will come out from under the hood,
- My car was overheating losing a little fluid out of rad.
1990 Toyota Cressida Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($62 - 107) in Saint Meinrad, IN
- 127,500 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Evergreen, LA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($1,010 - 1,138) in Days Creek, OR
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($76 - 105) in Colonie, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($29 - 34) in Eldorado, OH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Woodsboro, TX