my 2000 750 il wont go.It was crossed the wrong way when jump started and when it started eventually it ran on about 3 cylinders.No throttle response,then died.now wont start at all.Trans failsafe and abs lights came up.its now been sitting for the past 12 months,and i want to drive it again.Please help.
It wont start at all on 2000 BMW 750iL
1 more answer , 2 more comments
COMMENT by Paul2k750il ,
March 29, 2014
Thank you but what does reflash mean? does this mean reboot/re -programme?
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750iL Questions
- I came out of my house and realize that the rearend was raised 4 inches higher
- Calipers, rotors and pads (front + rear) from 2000 Bmw 750il to be installed to 2000 Bmw 740il. Is this possible? Any pros and cons? Sincerely,.
- "Check brake lining" what could it be? Sincerely
- Had transmission tune up transmission shifts fine. My question is why transmission code is being detected?
- Thanks for HELP
2000 BMW 750iL Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($398 - 1,640) in Sanibel, FL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Powderhorn, CO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($381 - 516) in Adak, AK
- Brake Pad Replacement ($224 - 282) in Westchester, IL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Mount Sterling, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($531 - 659) in Covert, MI