my 2000 750 il wont go.It was crossed the wrong way when jump started and when it started eventually it ran on about 3 cylinders.No throttle response,then died.now wont start at all.Trans failsafe and abs lights came up.its now been sitting for the past 12 months,and i want to drive it again.Please help.
It wont start at all on 2000 BMW 750iL
Asked by for the 2000 BMW 750iL
1 more answer , 2 more comments
COMMENT by Paul2k750il ,
March 29, 2014
Thank you but what does reflash mean? does this mean reboot/re -programme?
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750iL Questions
- Losing power want excellerate
- Out of the blue my car started a ride very real hard I had an oil change done and when I got done with that the car started to ride hard could I have blown a fuse somewhere?
- I came out of my house and realize that the rearend was raised 4 inches higher
- Calipers, rotors and pads (front + rear) from 2000 Bmw 750il to be installed to 2000 Bmw 740il. Is this possible? Any pros and cons? Sincerely,.
- "Check brake lining" what could it be? Sincerely
2000 BMW 750iL Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($471 - $701) in Sanibel, FL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Powderhorn, CO
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($464 - $855) in Adak, AK
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($662 - $1,161) in Westchester, IL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Mount Sterling, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($543 - $848) in Covert, MI