my 2000 750 il wont go.It was crossed the wrong way when jump started and when it started eventually it ran on about 3 cylinders.No throttle response,then died.now wont start at all.Trans failsafe and abs lights came up.its now been sitting for the past 12 months,and i want to drive it again.Please help.
It wont start at all on 2000 BMW 750iL
Asked by for the 2000 BMW 750iL
1 more answer , 2 more comments
COMMENT by Paul2k750il ,
March 29, 2014
Thank you but what does reflash mean? does this mean reboot/re -programme?
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750iL Questions
- I came out of my house and realize that the rearend was raised 4 inches higher
- Calipers, rotors and pads (front + rear) from 2000 Bmw 750il to be installed to 2000 Bmw 740il. Is this possible? Any pros and cons? Sincerely,.
- "Check brake lining" what could it be? Sincerely
- Thanks for HELP
- Check engine light will not reset?
2000 BMW 750iL Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($81 - $113) in Sanibel, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($572 - $684) in Powderhorn, CO
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($101 - $128) in Adak, AK
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($689 - $873) in Westchester, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,781 - $1,891) in Mount Sterling, IL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Covert, MI