My daughter's Explorer started to get harder and harder to start, turning over but taking several minutes to catch and start. Now it turns over but won't catch at all. Fuel pump ???
It won't start. on 1992 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer553 reports
1 answerMay 05, 2016
1 answerJanuary 17, 2017
2 answersJuly 14, 2009
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1992 Ford Explorer Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Poplar Grove, IL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Solsberry, IN
- 100,000 Mile Service ($319 - 438) in Pen Argyl, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($192 - 416) in Brisbane, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($165 - 362) in Ebervale, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 195) in Fisher, LA