My daughter's Explorer started to get harder and harder to start, turning over but taking several minutes to catch and start. Now it turns over but won't catch at all. Fuel pump ???
It won't start. on 1992 Ford Explorer
1 answerMay 05, 2016
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
1 answerSeptember 09, 2010
2 answersJuly 14, 2009
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up