My daughter's Explorer started to get harder and harder to start, turning over but taking several minutes to catch and start. Now it turns over but won't catch at all. Fuel pump ???
It won't start. on 1992 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer549 reports
1 answerMay 05, 2016
2 answersJuly 14, 2009
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?