My daughter's Explorer started to get harder and harder to start, turning over but taking several minutes to catch and start. Now it turns over but won't catch at all. Fuel pump ???
It won't start. on 1992 Ford Explorer
1 answerMay 05, 2016
2 answersJuly 14, 2009
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
1 answerSeptember 09, 2010
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.