My daughter's Explorer started to get harder and harder to start, turning over but taking several minutes to catch and start. Now it turns over but won't catch at all. Fuel pump ???
It won't start. on 1992 Ford Explorer
1 answerMay 05, 2016
2 answersJuly 14, 2009
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
1 answerSeptember 09, 2010
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies