I recently let the battery die due to age and lack of use, when I replaced it I had hoped to just turn the key and have it start like it did last fall. All of the electronics seem to be working but i get absolutely nothing when i turn the key, not so much as a click. Any ideas? Could this be alarm related? I really cant afford to take it to VW right now and i hate to waste the good weather.
It Wont Start on 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
1 answerMarch 14, 2014
1 answerDecember 12, 2014
1 answerMarch 16, 2015
2 answersDecember 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
- Major oil leak; oil goes thru the car, makes slushing sound, does turn over
1996 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Finly, IN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($282 - $382) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($200 - $349) in Hull, IA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($149 - $189) in Brookhaven, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($238 - $258) in Hospers, IA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($153 - $166) in Fairview, IL