I have a nissan titan & it won't lock in 4wd. It's been working fine. But yesterday it quit locking in. It looks like it's in 4wd on the dash but the front wheels won't pull...
It won't lock in 4wd on 2004 Nissan Titan
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Titan Questions
- Dealer replaced r rear wheel sea now the drive shafts just spin inside the reare
- Heavy oil usage despite power test shows equal compression in all 8 and oil been changed timely. Dealership/3rd party mechanics all say the engine is fine and won't work on it.
- I recently purchased an 08 titan. It will crank & run fine on warm days. If it gets in the mid 40s or lower it will not crank. I can hear the fuel pump come on,but it acts like it's not getting any fire or fuel one or the other.
- My heater won't blow hot air
- Looking for a differential for Nissan Titan 2006