I have a 2004 Avalanche, it will automatically go into 4 wheel drive. I have had problems with it previously when putting it into 4-wheel drive and couldn't get out of 4 wheel drive. Finally, after getting it out, I took it to the shop and tey recalibrated the transfer case. Now it will go into 4 wheell drive automatically and the red light came on for the 4 wheel drive. What do you think the problem is? Thanks for your help.
It will automatically go into 4 wheel drive. on 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.
- cluster gauges work erraticly
- Does anyone else have an issue with the back left bumper dropping a little?