it takes a few seconds to start, battery is good, but it seems to need more gas, when hot, it gets worse. i am thinking fuel filter or regulator or ultimately a failing fuel pump. I cannot even find the gas filter. can any body help. diagnosis and repair?
it takes a few seconds to start, but it need more gas, when hot, it gets worse on 1995 BMW 740i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
1995 BMW 740i Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($450 - 797) in New Canaan, CT
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($482 - 796) in Panama, IL
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($202 - 271) in Snowville, UT
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($922 - 1,157) in Peach Creek, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($652 - 776) in Kanopolis, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($399 - 543) in South Fallsburg, NY