it takes a few seconds to start, battery is good, but it seems to need more gas, when hot, it gets worse. i am thinking fuel filter or regulator or ultimately a failing fuel pump. I cannot even find the gas filter. can any body help. diagnosis and repair?
it takes a few seconds to start, but it need more gas, when hot, it gets worse on 1995 BMW 740i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
- what would happen if a person disconnected the battery with out a power saver?