Any suggestions would be appreciated.
It seems the heater is not heating. I am in Florida so not so much a big deal. on 1996 Pontiac Bonneville
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($323 - 656) in Goehner, NE
- 127,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Newport, OH
- Alternator Replacement ($276 - 495) in Caledonia, NY
- Starter Replacement ($314 - 546) in Bear, DE
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($249 - 425) in Cooleemee, NC
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Willis, TX