I change the radiator out and replace it with a new one and ever sense then it lost power and started smelling like gas drinker alot of gas.
It reeks, drinks alot of gas and it has no power after the car overheated on me on 1992 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1992 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($47 - 64) in Sawyerville, IL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Allen, SD
- 142,500 Mile Service ($144 - 233) in Cheraw, CO
- AC Condenser Replacement ($589 - 804) in East Tallassee, AL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Lavinia, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,629 - 1,955) in Rhome, TX