When I am driving and speed up I hear a rattleing sound and today for the frist time I put it n reverse and I heard a rattleing sound then it went away.
It rattles when I I hit the gas and when I put it n reverse.but it goes away on 1998 Plymouth Breeze
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1998 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($225 - 449) in Elk River, ID
- Battery Replacement ($143 - 210) in Babson Park, FL
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($325 - 401) in Imperial, CA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($245 - 341) in Haworth, NJ
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($466 - 662) in Chaska, MN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($332 - 498) in Westover, AL