Mr car will only run on four cylinders,I have replaced both coils and checked the distributors but It still wont run on all eight cylinders...any advice
IT only runs on four cylinders on 1994 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
1994 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates