, acts like its wanyting too but no start just over n over
It just turns over and over ,has fire changed fuel pump...still wont kick off on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2002 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 83) in Roy, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in New Providence, PA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Climax, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ninety Six, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($533 - 644) in Bonner, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($310 - 349) in West Burlington, IA