Engine oil is normal level please advise if vehicle is drivable
It just started a knocking sound tonight seems to be coming from front left on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($191 - 242) in Rapidan, VA
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Strawn, IL
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Berkshire, NY
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($115 - 188) in Wahiawa, HI
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($246 - 356) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($250 - 460) in Stephenson, MI