Engine oil is normal level please advise if vehicle is drivable
It just started a knocking sound tonight seems to be coming from front left on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($331 - 487) in Rapidan, VA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Strawn, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($237 - 368) in Berkshire, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($180 - 277) in Wahiawa, HI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($976 - 1,695) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($908 - 1,894) in Stephenson, MI