rus very rough then dies
it is on a 89 park ave 3.8 3800 starts revs up like choke is stuck then runs ver on 1990 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1990 Buick Regal Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Rogers, ND
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Stringtown, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($300 - 728) in Baton Rouge, LA
- Horn Replacement ($76 - 243) in Tensed, ID
- Horn Replacement ($76 - 243) in Caspian, MI