I had a mechanic check of my Mercedes Benz and found out there is grease around the shift and differential. Because it is a 2000 model, so I don't know is it normal for a old car, or it need repair.
It is a big problem that there are grease around the differential? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- my car wont start...i checked the starter, the altermator, the fuel pump and
- break and running lights work with lights off and drivers side rear all go blac
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second