I had a mechanic check of my Mercedes Benz and found out there is grease around the shift and differential. Because it is a 2000 model, so I don't know is it normal for a old car, or it need repair.
It is a big problem that there are grease around the differential? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- What is the difference between scheduled maintenance A and B on my Mercedes
- how to get the ignition tumbler out of 97 Mercedes w210 e320
- HELP...My SRS dash light came on ??
- I put new fuses in it and the check engine light keep coming on and I checked everything and can't find nothing wrong what could be the reason
- The right front suspension has collapsed. the wheel is not splayed.