evertime i start it
it has to run awhile before trans catches into gear already changed the filter on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Merrifield, VA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($429 - 783) in Martindale, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($213 - 295) in Tuxedo, NC
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Cohutta, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 124) in Louisville, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($92 - 114) in Saluda, NC