with a spoon, only when the van is turn on.
It has a noise, and it comes from the radio area, it like when you hit the can on 2003 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
2003 Ford Windstar Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($358 - 498) in Girard, KS
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($862 - 1,268) in Newmarket, NH
- 60,000 Mile Service ($287 - 410) in Viola, IL
- 20,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Harwood, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($72 - 92) in Dawson, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($223 - 245) in Doucette, TX