with a spoon, only when the van is turn on.
It has a noise, and it comes from the radio area, it like when you hit the can on 2003 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
2003 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($147 - 181) in Girard, KS
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($194 - 262) in Newmarket, NH
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($123 - 156) in Viola, IL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Harwood, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($847 - 917) in Dawson, AL
- Window Switch Replacement ($179 - 223) in Doucette, TX